About Us

We are a small independent business operating a network of websites receiving 100,000+ users daily. 95% our traffic is from search engines or direct access. The remaining 5% come from referal sites and social media.

Partnerships

Our partnerships benefit both parties, for more information fill out the contact us form bellow.

Jobs

We are currently looking for a server administrator with 3+ years experience with Linux Red Hat and Nginx. Able to work remotely, to apply send resume with previous work samples and desired salary to josh@cendent.net.

Contact Us